We need help with:
- Clam Drop: at 8:30 am we will meet at North Coquina Beach Boat Ramp, returning around 11:30 am
Thank you for signing up to help
Sarasota Bay Watch Clam drop December 5th!
Here are a couple of reminders before you head out on Saturday, December 5 to the North Coquina Beach Boat Ramp, 1507 Gulf Dr South, Bradenton Beach:
- Please park near the boat ramp, but away from the clam truck and all of our equipment,
- Masks are required at all times for this event.
- Please try and arrive by 8:30am to find parking and meet at the Coquina Beach North Boat Ramp. We will have you check in to make sure you have submitted your waivers and do a quick temperature check.
- We will be counting, measuring and weighing the clams before loading them on the boats in order to drop them at our nearby site.
What to bring: You should have signed up in advance, so we will have your waivers. Students MUST wear appropriate foot-wear, no flip flops, no sandals. Closed toed shoes only. Wear old clothes that can get dirty and wet. Eat breakfast, bring a snack & re-useable water bottle, wear sunscreen, bring sunglasses/eye protection. SBW will supply extra water to refill your water bottles, and community service hours. We plan to complete the clam drop around 11:30am.
Please call Ronda Ryan: (941) 232-2363 or Katrin Rudge (941) 302-0767